Sensplorer is a microprocessor based, easy‐to‐expand monitoring and warning system that continuously measures climate and environment data of critical locations and warns assigned people or systems when out of defined treshold range. It consists of a base module and intelligent sensor modules that communicate with the Base Module.
A maximum of 7 different modules can be connected to one Sensplorer base module in a daisy chain manner. More than one Sensplorer base module can be used on the data bus for redundancy. Alerts may be sent via e‐mail, SMS, SNMP trap or via any audio/visual devices that are connected through dry contact relays. The display on the base module allows one to monitor the values as well as to change the network and alert settings.
• Sensors / Parameters count is expandable up to 32 in total.
• Web based monitoring and reporting.
• Standard 10/100 Ethernet LAN port
• GPRS/UMTS network backup is optional
• E-mail, SMS, Phone call, SNMP, Syslog alerting