You are here:Home1/Sensplorer 3-Phase Voltage Monitoring Module
3-Phase Input : The phases and neutral of the three phase lines to be monitored must be entered through a 6A Fuse.
CAN Bus : CAT 5/6/7 cable must be used for connection to the CAN line of Sensplorer Main Modules. Do not connect the cable without making a one-to-one UTP test, short-circuited UTP cables burn the base module.
Relay Output : Auxiliary output relay connection for automation purposes
The Sensplorer 3-Phase Voltage Monitoring Module, monitors 3-Phase power lines. In general, it is used to monitor mains electricity, diesel generator sets and UPS outputs.
It continuously measures the RMS value of three phases and compares with the assignd limits. It activates the assigned rules in case of any limit exceed It is connected to CAN bus of all types of Sensplorer Base Modules by using CAT5 / 6 UTP cable.
The module receives its energy via this UTP connection, no seperate power supply is required. The maximum length of CAN bus can be extended up to 200 meters.However power injection module may be required depending on CAN bus length and the number of CAN modules.
If the sensor value goes out of the range defined by the system admininistrator;
1. Users sensor assigned, “if defined”, receive e-mail, SMS, phone call
2. Sensplorer dashboard shows the status change on dashboard
3. SNMP / Syslog servers ,”if defined”, receives the traps/messages
4. SCADA or BMS systems, ,”if defined”, receives the traps/messages
5. Sensplorer runs the specific rule(s) defined in case of this particular event
6. All events and sensor’s values are stored in the sensor history database for logging or reporting purpose in the future
• Measures and monitors the voltage of each of the 3 phases separately
• Provides instant monitoring of the quality and interruptions of mains electricity
• Use it to monitor whether the diesel generator normally starts up when mains power fails and stops when mains available
• User defined name, limits and hysteresis