The Sensplorer PUE and Energy Monitoring Software License is a software license that allows the Sensplorer X / M / S Main Modules or Sensplorer IOX software to calculate the data of the connected devices such as the analyzer and meter with the energy data read.
The energy consumption and efficiency values of the data from different analyzers and meters calculated according to the formulas to be entered by the user are calculated on an hourly, daily, weekly and annual basis, recorded for future reporting, and if desired, lower and upper limit values are assigned to the data and alarmed like a sensor if it is not at normal level.
Energy analyzer producing all kinds of energy data, electricity, water, gas, waste etc. The numerical data extracted with the desired mathematical formulas over the data read from all kinds of meters can be evaluated as sensor data by the Sensplorer system software and all properties can be applied to this data.
Although it is generally used for the regional distribution of energy consumption and total consumption, it is used to provide data for the invoicing of the energy supplied to customers, especially by monitoring the consumption of IT and cooling in the data center.
• Sensplorer collects consumption data from energy analyzer, UPS, electricity meters
• Makes the regional totals of consumption according to definitions, groups
• Calculates hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly data based on user’s assignment and saves for reporting
• Provides data to billing systems
• Makes efficiency calculations and monitors continuity within defined limits, if not, warns