With Sensplorer Access Control Interface Module, Wiegand compatible card reading and keypad entry control panels on Sensplorer IOX software provide door and cabinet door access security.
Access security and the module that can be used for every environment where recording is required, while monitoring the environment, entrance security and entrance recording are also Sensplorer IOX. is kept in the software.
With the IP Camera License in Sensplorer IOX software, after entering through the panels associated with IP cameras, camera images can also be reflected on the monitoring peer.
2 separate electromagnetic or electromechanical locks can be opened with 2 relays on the module.
With 2 dry contact inputs on the module, 2 separate door / door position information is monitored by magnetic contacts to be placed.
Sensplorer Access Control Interface Modules are connected on the CAN extension line via CAT5 / 6 UTP cable.
It can be used with Sensplorer-X products. It is recommended to give 12 VDC supply if the door is to be controlled, although the supply can be from CAN line.
The CAN extension line can be expanded up to 200 meters.
When an access request is accepted or rejected,
1. E-mail and SMS are sent to the persons associated with the sensor “if defined” and their phone is called.
2. Status change is shown in Sensplorer software and web interface “If defined” SNMP is trapped on servers (requires license)
3. “If defined” is transmitted to SCADA and BMS servers (requires license)
4. Assigned automation rules are executed
5. All event and sensor data is recorded
• Works with Wiegand output card reader and keypads
• Supports opening up to 2 doors with 2 relay outputs on it.
• Magnetic contact is connected to the 2 dry contact inputs on it to detect the status of the door.
• Works with Sensplorer-X/M/S base modules.