Sensplorer monitors Smoke Detectors, PIR Motion Detectors and Magnetic Contact via its dry contact input ports.
Smoke detector produces “1”/ON state in Normal condition. When cable is broken or sensor detect any smoke in the air it turns output “0” /OFF state. This is the trigger of Sensplorer creates an Alarm to alert the assigned users.
Magnetic Contact produces “1”/ON state in Normal condition. When cable is broken or door is opened it turns output to “0” /OFF state. This is the trigger of Sensplorer creates an Alarm to alert the assigned users. PIR Motion Detector produces “0”/OFF state in Normal condition when no human detected.
When it detects human it turns output to “1” /ON state. This is the trigger of Sensplorer creates an Alarm to alert the assigned users.
Sensplorer system is isolated from the foreign device’s outputs to protect itself.
Isolation protects the Sensplorer system from unexpected and abnormal signals from the other devices which may damage the whole system
If the sensor value goes out of the range defined by the system admininistrator;
1. Users sensor assigned, “if defined”, receive e-mail, SMS, phone call
2. Sensplorer dashboard shows the status change on dashboard
3. SNMP / Syslog servers ,”if defined”, receives the traps/messages
4. SCADA or BMS systems, ,”if defined”, receives the traps/messages
5. Sensplorer runs the specific rule(s) defined in case of this particular event
6. All events and sensor’s values are stored in the sensor history database for logging or reporting purpose in the future
• Precise and electromagnetically immune dry contact monitoring
• Device and sensors also can be monitored by Sensplorer system via their alarm relay outputs
• Contact signals are isolated from the rest of Sensplorer system
• User defined name, limits and hysteresis
• Sensor can be used with all Sensplorer dry contact modules
12V DC , max. 2 W
0 °C / +70 °C
Dry Contact Sensor
Measured Value : “1”( Close Circuit) Or “0” ( Open Circuit) Response Time : max. 1 seconds