The Sensplorer 12-port AC Fuse Monitoring Module monitors the output state of AC circuit breakers if the electrical power is available.
Each of 12-port inputs monitors AC power line and AC voltage level below 200 VA AC will be assumed as AC electricity is NOT available and fuse may be blown.
The LEDs on the module helps people to see the current state of contacts in the field and to intervene immediately.
It is connected to RS-485 port Sensplorer X/M/L types of Sensplorer Base Modules.
If the sensor value goes out of the range defined by the system admininistrator;
1. Users sensor assigned, “if defined”, receive e-mail, SMS, phone call
2. Sensplorer dashboard shows the status change on dashboard
3. SNMP / Syslog servers ,”if defined”, receives the traps/messages
4. SCADA or BMS systems, ,”if defined”, receives the traps/messages
5. Sensplorer runs the specific rule(s) defined in case of this particular event
6. All events and sensor’s values are stored in the sensor history database for logging or reporting purpose in the future
• Monitors AC circuit breaker outputs if fuse is blown
• It can be used with all Sensplorer X/M/S Base Modules
12-35 V DC , max. 5 W
0 °C / +70 °C
-40 °C / +85 °C
DIN Rail /Wall Mount
158 x 86 x 60 mm
AC Fuse Monitoring Sensor
Measured Value : AC is available if Vrms ≥ 200 VAC ± 5% AC is available if Vrms < 180 VAC ±3% Response Time : max. 1 seconds