You are here:Home1/Sensplorer PT-100 Temperature Sensor
RJ45 Connector : CAT 5/6/7 cable should be used to connect Sensplorer Base Module or Sensor Hub Module. UTP Cable should be tested before to use with UTP one to one tester. Sensplorer Base or Hub module may be damaged by a short circuit in UTP pairs
Status LED : OFF: Sensor is not connected to base module, damaged or base/hub module is damaged.
500 msec ON/OF : Sensor module work properly and all sensor(s) are in Normal state
3 secs ON / 1 sec OFF : Sensor module work properly and at least one sensor is in Alarm state.
The Sensplorer PT-100 Temperature
Sensor monitors the temperature.
Four treshold values are assigned to the each sensor which Sensplorer alerts when exceeded up or down. It is connected to the sensor ports on the Sensplorer base modules or Sensplorer Sensor Hub Module by using CAT5 / 6 UTP cable.
The module receives its energy via this UTP connection, no seperate power supply is required.
The maximum distance of sensor module to base and hub can be extended up to 200 meters.
If the sensor value goes out of the range defined by the system admininistrator;
1. Users sensor assigned, “if defined”, receive e-mail, SMS, phone call
2. Sensplorer dashboard shows the status change on dashboard
3. SNMP / Syslog servers ,”if defined”, receives the traps/messages
4. SCADA or BMS systems, ,”if defined”, receives the traps/messages
5. Sensplorer runs the specific rule(s) defined in case of this particular event
6. All events and sensor’s values are stored in the sensor history database for logging or reporting purpose in the future
• Industrial temperature sensor in Sensplorer solution
• Sensplorer’s modern technology can be used in industrial monitoring purposes
• User defined name, limits and hysteresis
• Sensor can be used with Sensplorer-X/M/S Base Modules and Sensor Hub Module
• A single UTP cable connection is enough for both 12 VDC power and sensor communication
12V DC , max. 0,50 W
0 °C / +70 °C
Measurement range : -80 °C / +450 °C Accuracy : max.±3 ºC @ 25 ºC Resolution : 0.1 ºC Measurement duration : max. 30 seconds