You are here:Home1/Sensplorer Water Leakage / Flood Sensor
RJ45 Connector : CAT 5/6/7 cable should be used to connect Sensplorer Base Module or Sensor Hub Module. UTP Cable should be tested before to use with UTP one to one tester. Sensplorer Base or Hub module may be damaged by a short circuit in UTP pairs
Status LED : OFF: Sensor is not connected to base module, damaged or base/hub module is damaged.
500 msec ON/OF : Sensor module work properly and all sensor(s) are in Normal state
3 secs ON / 1 sec OFF : Sensor module work properly and at least one sensor is in Alarm state.
3a – First alternative for for water leakage probe or cable
3b – Second alternative for for water leakage probe or cable
The Sensplorer Water Leakage/Flood Sensor monitors if any water leakage is present. It is used flood detection cable and spot-type water sensor with respect to specific requirement.
Sensplorer water flood sensor with its very precise sensing technology generates almost no fake alarm.
Sensplorer flood sensor cable and probes never get corroded by design.
It never uses polarity on detection of water probes and leak sensing cables.
The Sensplorer Water Leakage/Flood Sensor is connected to the sensor ports on the Sensplorer-X/M/S base modules or Sensplorer Sensor Hub Module by using CAT5 / 6 UTP cable. The module receives its energy via this UTP connection, no seperate power supply is required.
The maximum distance of sensor module to base and hub can be extended up to 200 meters.
If the sensor value goes out of the range defined by the system admininistrator;
1. Users sensor assigned, “if defined”, receive e-mail, SMS, phone call
2. Sensplorer dashboard shows the status change on dashboard
3. SNMP / Syslog servers ,”if defined”, receives the traps/messages
4. SCADA or BMS systems, ,”if defined”, receives the traps/messages
5. Sensplorer runs the specific rule(s) defined in case of this particular event
6. All events and sensor’s values are stored in the sensor history database for logging or reporting purpose in the future
• Precise and electromagnetically immune water leakage monitoring
• Zone and Spot type sensor probes are available
• No corrosion and oxidation on sensor probe or cable over time
• User defined name, limits and hysteresis
• Sensor can be used with Sensplorer-X/M/S Base Modules and Sensor Hub Module
• A single UTP cable connection is enough for both 12 VDC power and sensor communication
12V DC , max. 2 W
0 °C / +70 °C
Water Leak/Flood Sensor
Measured Value : Exists or Not Measurement Type : No constant polarity Response Time : max. 3 seconds