The Sensplorer Temperature & Humidity Module monitors the ambient temperature and relative humidity.
Four treshold values are assigned to the each sensor which Sensplorer alerts when exceeded up or down.
The LCD screen on the module helps people to see the current state of sensors in the field and to intervene immediately. It is connected to CAN bus of all types of Sensplorer Base Modules by using CAT5 / 6 UTP cable.
The module receives its energy via this UTP connection, no seperate power supply is required.
The maximum length of CAN bus can be extended up to 200 meters.However power injection module may be required depending on CAN bus length and the number of CAN modules.
If the sensor value goes out of the range defined by the system admininistrator;
1. Users sensor assigned, “if defined”, receive e-mail, SMS, phone call
2. Sensplorer dashboard shows the status change on dashboard
3. SNMP / Syslog servers ,”if defined”, receives the traps/messages
4. SCADA or BMS systems, ,”if defined”, receives the traps/messages
5. Sensplorer runs the specific rule(s) defined in case of this particular event
6. All events and sensor’s values are stored in the sensor history database for logging or reporting purpose in the future
• Precise ambient temperature and relative humidity sensor.
• Linear measurement in between measurement ranges.
• Measurement with high accuracy and resolution.
• User defined name, limits and hysteresis.
• It can be used with all Sensplorer Base Modules.
• Instantaneous status of the sensor will appear on the screen of the module.
12V DC , max. 2 W
0 °C / +70 °C
-40 °C / +85 °C
75 x 110 x 36 mm
Measurement range :-20 °C / +70 °C Accuracy : ±1 ºC @ 25 ºC Resolution : 0.01 ºC Meas. duration : max. 30 seconds