Sensplorer RS-232 / RS-485 Interface Modules are the crucial expansion module of the Sensplorer X/M/S product family.
Sensplorer RS-232 / RS-485 Interface Module is connected to the Sensplorer X/M/S base modules over the CAN expansion bus. On the other site, module’s serial interface communicates with the device to be monitored by the Sensplorer system. Sensplorer RS-232 and RS485 Serial Interface modules carry any device with serial interface to the TCP/IP network.
Sensplorer RS-232 and RS485 Serial Interface modules makes any device with serial interface ready for IOT !
If one of the monitoring parameter on serial device value goes out of the range defined by the system admininistrator;
1. Users sensor assigned, “if defined”, receive e-mail, SMS, phone call
2. Sensplorer dashboard shows the status change on dashboard
3. SNMP / Syslog servers ,”if defined”, receives the traps/messages
4. SCADA or BMS systems, ,”if defined”, receives the traps/messages
5. Sensplorer runs the specific rule(s) defined in case of this particular event
6. All events and sensor’s values are stored in the sensor history database for logging or reporting purpose in the future
• Enables devices with serial interface to be monitored by the Sensplorer X/M/S Environment Monitoring System
• Provides single interface to the serial devices regardless of the communication’s hardware and protocol layer
• Eliminates RS-232 and RS-485 limitations and converter requirements
• Makes all parameters of the device can be monitored and updated from the TCP/IP world
• Makes serial devices as IOT ready !
12V DC , max. 1 W
0 °C / +70 °C
-40 °C / +85 °C
158 x 86 x 60 mm
Port : DB-9 Male Baud Rate : 9600, 19200 bps Parity : No, Even, Odd Stopbit : 0, 1