The Sensplorer IP Camera Integration License must be installed for the integration of Sensplorer, Sensplorer X / M / S Main Modules or Sensplorer IOX software with IP cameras.
The photos taken from the IP Cameras are saved together with the status changes in the sensors associated in the system.
It provides a versatile monitoring for the needs that need to be kept in every sense of the place.
Places such as archive rooms, cabinets, electrical and communication rooms and data centers are used in system rooms.
In summary, the operation between IP cameras and sensors defined on Sensplorer,
1. Sensors are associated with the IP camera defined in the system.
2. At every transition between normalwarning-alarm states in the sensors, the system adds the photo taken from the camera if an e-mail will be sent.
3. If Sensplorer IOX software is used this keeps the picture in relation to the event log.
• Sensplorer adds the picture it takes to the e-mail it sends after you associate your IP Cameras with sensors.
• Saves the picture taken at the moments of the event (such as cabin door or door opening) in Sensplorer IOX software.