Sensplorer is a monitoring and alert system that continuously measures environmental sensor values of the critical locations. Warnings and/or alarms are sent to people or systems when out of range values are detected. Sensplorer not only monitors environment values but also can take actions upon predefined situations.
Sensplorer system is accessed through TCP/IP network.
Built-in web server presents the information collected by the system to users and/or servers.
System configuration is also done through the secure web server. The IP network can be a LAN, wireless LAN or a wide area network.
An optional GSM/GPRS module gives the flexibility and reliability of operations upon network failures or at locations where no direct IP access is possible Sensplorer System Architecture implements an all IP contemporary design, based on industry standard protocols and technologies.
The system can be deployed as a single box solution for a small installation. Such configuration delivers all essential environment and power line condition information by utilizing the sensors.
Sensplorer system also monitors SNMP, Modbus RS485/RS232 RTU supporting
devices continuously and checks if the value is within the user-defined range. If any parameter is exceeds upper/lower limits, it alerts as with respect to assigned rules.
By using the proper Sensplorer expansion module, UPS, DC Power Supply, HVAC , Free Cooling, Energy Power Analyzers, Diesel Generator Sets, Fire Alarm Systems, Burglar Alarms, SNMP devices on LAN/WAN, Access Control Systems, IP Cameras can be integrated system for a whole monitoring and control solution for the critical environment.
Sensplorer has also ;
1. Internal hardware based watchdog.
2. Redundant AC or DC(12, -48V) power supply option is available
3. Commercial, Industrial and Extended working temperature range options
• Sensors / Parameters count is expandable up to 256 in total.
• Cloud based monitoring enabler
• IoT enabled protocol support
• MQTT, AMQP support for mobile applications
• Web based monitoring and reporting
• Standard 10/100 Ethernet LAN port, GPRS/UMTS backup is optional
• E-mail, SMS, Phone call, SNMP, Syslog alerting, Messaging
Expansion Module Types
Expansion Module Types that can be connected to CAN bus of the Sensplorer-X Base Module